Sunday, November 15, 2009

we float.

take life as it comes. 
a tiny brit gives lyrics.
emphatic. enigmatic. enormous.
a covey of aussies engage a day.
a 15-year grace lends beauty.
her partner brings an art...
i don't understand,
but i will.
my state watches the clock.
my insides an amalgamation of recollections.
and i swim, swim swim.
i hate slash obsess over sleep though it spites me.
i need it. the elusive lover beckoning me to let go to dreams.
i'll never remember.
my camera's lens the calling-card. 
my life in pictures.
my rambles rendered ridiculous by my indulgences.
tweet, twitter, twat, twinkie fuck ALL.
embrace the embracelessness for newness.
i can hardly stand myself.
& love every second of it.
in my next life i'll come back a shadow of pj.
twenty-million genius lyrics.
& operatic voice a reckoning.
truth-telling. 
night becomes day.
and i can't won't won't won't stop.
the writing so rare.
middle name excess.
thank you inspiration.

No comments: