Wednesday, May 20, 2009

lately. in no particular order. certainly not chronological.

pie.
strawberry rhubarb, bitches. & this one isn't even cute.

peaches & afterparty.

peaches with electric pussy. twiz "let me see your aaaasssss. let me see your aaaasss, daahling!" hell yes. let me do the talking. me. 

diamond belles launch.
 
diamond belles: alvin ailey performance. the belles. more belles. shE rOck & sophy badass holland.



pdx for svet's bachelorette.

portland moments. spa. best carnitas outside of mexico. a pdx bridge. kel cracking svet up (a.k.a. serenade + lap dance). toooo wasted embrace. photobooth.


sunday funday: bond BeLowTech + stiletto.

bond BeLowTech @ milk gallery. hand signal driving gloves. michelle gives ess (& her booty) a fun ride. 


moments from long hot summer weekend. 

karaoke madness. katie-fuckin-collins. us 3 @ sheep's meadow. my street in the 80-degree night light.




No comments: